What is a Brand Ambassador?
Brand Ambassadors are the face of a brand on campus. You’re in charge of spreading the word about how great a company is and what they have to offer for students.
And you get two choices:
We look for students who are motivated, charismatic and sociable, who can market and build brand awareness for some of the biggest employers in the UK. Some of the great activities you could get involved in are:
- Attending and supporting at employer-led events
- Organising and leading own events
- Data capture
- Providing competitor insights
- Social media promotion and competitions
- Networking across campus with students and university staff
Why should you be a Brand Ambassador?
Working for us means you will get part-time, paid and practical work experience.
- You get paid a minimum of £10 an hour with the addition of bonuses and prizes
- The hours work around you and your timetable - this means you work the hours when you want!
- CV gold - not only do you get amazing experience but our Brand Ambassadors get trained on employability skills to ensure they are ready for the working world
We accept applications from most UK and Irish universities and from all degree backgrounds, but we are particularly looking for students studying...
- Computer Science
- Accounting & Finance
So what are the next steps?
- To get started, all you have to do is click here to apply and complete a few simple questions about yourself!
- If you're successful, you will be invited to the second stage, where we'll ask you some more specific questions about your skills. At this stage you will need to upload a copy of your CV.
- After this, you may be invited to submit a 2 minute video of yourself explaining why you will make the best Brand Ambassador at your university
Please note: If you are on a Tier 4 Visa then you will still be eligible to apply for a Long Term Brand Ambassador position as you will not surpass the 20 hours per week limit. If you are on a Tier 4 Visa and would like to apply for a Short Term Brand Ambassador position then some conditions apply. If you are hired, we will need to see your Tier 4 visa in person before you can start working.
If you have any questions, you can find most of the answers in our FAQs or you can just pop us a message on our Facebook page.