Welcome to the first step in applying to become a Brand Manager for the Get Into Teaching Campaign.
Click on the apply button to take you through to the next stage of questions.
Around 35,000 trainee teachers need to be recruited every year. To help with this, the Department for Education runs the ‘Get into Teaching’ campaign to attract students and career changers into the profession by offering a variety of great opportunities to those interested in a career in teaching.
Students who sign up to hear more about about Get Into Teaching will receive:
- Tailored information about careers in teaching
- Bursaries that are available
- Training opportunities
- Events that are taking place
For more information, click on the links below:
What is a Brand Manager?
A Brand Manager is a motivated, charismatic and sociable student who markets and builds brand awareness for some of the biggest employers in the UK and Ireland.
Not only do they get paid £8 per hour for working flexible hours but they also get to meet the HR teams and visit the HQ’s of some of the biggest graduate recruiters in the country.
Brand Managers are responsible for networking across their campus, coming up with innovative marketing campaigns as well as:
- Attending and supporting at employer-led events
- Organising and leading own events
- Data capture
- Providing competitor insights
- Social media promotion and competitions
Why should you be a Brand Manager?
Working for us means you will get part-time, paid and practical work experience.
- You get paid £8 an hour with the addition of bonuses and prizes
- The hours work around you and your timetable - this means you work the hours when you want!
- You get to network with Graduate Recruitment Teams from some of the UK’s leading employers
- CV gold - not only do you get amazing experience but our Brand Managers get trained on employability skills to ensure they are ready for the working world.
We accept applications from most universities in the UK and Ireland and from all degree backgrounds.
To get started all you have to do is click the Apply Now button below and complete a few simple questions about yourself!